Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 319 mal aufgerufen
 Rassen
Morielen Offline

Die Träumerin

03.03.2008 00:23
The Alaschen Race antworten

Of the Alaschen race

The Alasch. What can I say? We are a race which should be despised by all worlds and races, yet we have been and still might be one of the most powerful beings amongst the mortal kin. Our history is nearly as old as the worlds themselves, we have eradicated dozens of other races from the face of the worlds, but we also have founded a White City.
So, what can I say? The alasch are one of the most complex of races. Dragons become older, are more powerful in every sense, but they never have drastically decided the Fate of so many things. Elves are well-known, become wise and are said to be peaceful and serene. Yet we, the Alasch, managed to build the walls of Merless, the second White City, sanctum of peace and unity. The Exiles, those of elves lost and abandoned, have had a gruesome fate, as have the alasch. Yet we, our race, have risen from dark and shadow, becoming reborn as a phoenix does. So many things have tried to destroy us, or the worlds, and it always was one - no, it mostly was an alasch or an alaschen descendant.
With all our history, we are a proud race, and even though a Draemor unites us, we did not beak. We had kings, emperors, generals, priests, and now we follow the Lord of darker past to a brighter future.
Every alasch would die for the Lord, as the Lord would die for his people. The Lord is chosen by the chosen of the people, the Lord choses who stands beside him to sacrifice for the people. And the Lord alone may command the alashen Elite, the warriors of spell and blade; another remnant of darker Past.
Nothing can match the Elite, and there is little more honorable than serving under an Elite, except maybe being an Elite. por taking a direct command from the Lord. Many researchers have received such honors in the past few years, countless projects for the people's good ere started, leading even to an endless source of energy. Science, though, is not all. The alasch still habe their trusted, or mistrusted, depending on who you ask, mages, chosen by long and hard military training. And only a fully trained mage can become an Elite. The mages learn what a normal alasch can no longer comprehend.
And even though our race had lost a great amount of knowledge, we are now again able to train the even exotic of magic talents to the good of our people. Even if some the the grand powers little more than fiction. Sadly, those also think the gods as mere stories, even our race's very own God. Eion Lytnith0s priesthood and the followers of all the other praised god's upon our lands, though, are aided by the Lord himself. Those unknowing disbelieving, they can not know that the last line of defense is held by the many battlepriests, led by the few warpriests. Nor do they know that those men and women might not even be of pure alaschen Blood. That is better so. Because, I must admit, that we are not perfect. We anger quickly, and learn to hate what is different. If we make one bad experience, we might destroy anything related to that bad moment to avoid it. And we can reach extreme measures to stay in power.
Our past is scarred. Magic helped us no longer, so we abandoned it. But when the last mage died, it was magic that was our downfall. Stupidity, pride, arrogance. Then we feared magic, and destroyed anything that be in any relation to magic. We crippled ourselves more, because we destroyed, too, all of our inventions that were our downfall. Dear. Pure fear. And long before all that, we were unable to understand other cultures after the fall of Merless. We destroyed everything that was not pure alaschen blood, in fear of that it might destroy us first. Only proof we have are ruins so old that there are no more tales about them. And with the women...
I think it was the fact that a woman could give birth to a child that wasn't pure, leading to her loss in many rights. All of it made our proud race a closed one, one that was and is afraid of everything. Of course, it is perfection and glory at first glance, at second glance a little less, and the closer one does look, the more he sees that we, the Alasch, are a shadow of our past. All we can do is try our best to reach the past. The alaschen race has risen and fallen, and now strands in the midst of its rising again. Errors were made, some minor and some fatal, but the Alasch have always learnt more from their misdoings than one would think. Even if a thing is feared, one day some one dares to take a closer look. And so the grand fear my change to great curiosity, possibly even to liking. Despite all the darkness in the alaschen history, despite all the spoiled blood and ruined lands, despite so many things wrong then and now, I can speak myself a proud Alasch, from the moment of my birth till the last of my breaths, cautious of the unknown and loyal down to my blood. If anything threatens my home of Aerinoth, I will be one of the first to stand against it. If need be, I will be amongst the first to proudly die as well, for the people, for our race.

There be my words, written by my hand, for the sake of the alaschen Race. May it bever fall, never be forgotten, never hated. May who ever finds this paper keep this knowledge in his or her mind, may that person share what has been learnt.

For Aelkor, the Fallen
For Lysnith, the Young
For Sahrey, the Daughter
For Seyr'nul, the Dark
For Seyr'nai, the Bright
For Landrius, the Knowing
For the Lord,
the People
For us, the Wise

Aaren ven'Thal nol t'Reviun
Triviar of the Immortal
Master of Senh Dom Dir
Slayer of Gragh'nal-dar'nomn
Son of Daren the Enlightened
Ared'den of Lysnith

Be aware Always ~

Freyr Offline

Letztgültige Instanz

25.03.2008 21:20
#2 Aussehen der Alasch antworten

Die Alasch sind eine blasshäutige Humanoide Rasse von durchschnittlicher Größe. In der Hinsicht sehen sie Menschen sehr ähnlich, auch wenn die Alasch für gewöhnlich besser aussehen und wohlklingendere Stimmen haben. Auch sind die Alasch für gewöhnlich schneller, intelligenter und zäher als der durchschnittliche Mensch. Unter den Alasch ist als Hautfarbe nur ein blasses bis kräftigeres Weiß vertreten. Allerdings haben sie was Haar und Augenfarben angeht eine sehr große Diversität. Es kommen alle Farben vor, von Tiefschwarz bis Gold. Auch Silber oder Grün und Blau sind Farben die natürlich vorkommen. Selbiges gilt auch für Augenfarben.

---------

Anything I believe in I can do.
And I believe I can do Anything.

Ich habe das Geheimnis der Unsterblichkeit entdeckt.
...Nicht-Sterben...

---------

Morielen Offline

Die Träumerin

07.06.2008 23:39
#3 RE: Aussehen der Alasch antworten
Veto Gold, Silber Metallisch und Veto blass bis weiss.

Eher: Anime-Figuren-mässig jegliche haar & augenfarbe, ausser halt dat metallische, und Hautfarbe von einem gesunden, leichten teint bis zu einer recht blassen, aber noch nicht weissen oder 'kranken' farbe, niemals jedoch dunkelhäutig (braun bis schwarz)

Und sie werden älter als Menschen. nicht sondlerich viel älter, aber doch älter. Der älteste bekannte Alasch wurde knapp über 200 jahre alt. Die meisten sterben jedoch weit davor.

___
~ ... so singt es der Wind ... ~

Morielen Offline

Die Träumerin

07.06.2008 23:39
#4 The Alasch and the Code of Honor antworten
The alasch are known to be a race of arrogance, surpassed only by the draconic kindred. They feel supreme and superior to others, are endlessly curious without finding a fault in their curiosity. But the history of the alasch had made most of their race also united, proud, and also honorable.
Many would cry out and claim the alaschen race as a race of cowards and destroyers, but most of the race feels obliged to their race and their leaders. The Alaschen Empire is built upon loyalty and honor. The many Orders, secretive and not, were created through loyalty and a united goal, be it power, justice or whatever else.

The Empire. The people of the Alaschen Empire have sometime ago lost most sense of honor, or comprehension of it's true meaning, but within the Military Union and the union of the Imperial Mages, honor is still of importance and defines how they work. For the Union, Honor is gained in service, loyalty and battle, the latter found rarely in everyday life. For the Mages, honor is gained through knowledge and service to the order. For both, honor means respect and position. Lack of honor usually means that nothing was achieved but mischief or rebellion.
As for the normal citizens of the empire, Honor is not found often. Some remains of the noble houses still follow a code, as do some subcultures that are still found in the modern Empire. Honor is usually learned through the church, or through modern media, though rarely understood. Yet all do understand that the highest honor is to serve the people, and ultimately, the Lord.

Outside the Empire, the word 'honor' has far more meaning, such as the Alasch in Thisrae that understand the service to their people, as few as they are in that place, as highest of honors. Such thinking can be found in near all other places where groups of alasch are found, no matter if they are alone, or confronted with other races.

This is proof that tha alsch are not only powerful beasts, but can also care and be, truly, honorable, despite all their faults in past and present days.

___
~ ... so singt es der Wind ... ~

«« Die Amici
The Draemor »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen