Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten
und wurde 226 mal aufgerufen
 Prophezeiungen
Morielen Offline

Die Träumerin

01.01.2008 21:38
The Prophecies of Golnash Abdek antworten

"Children, I see a young maiden in a future not far. Many lives depend on the fate of this maiden. If sh elives, there will be hope. If she is killed, many more will fall.
"Oh Children, I see heroes that will rise, that will live to ensure the whit emaiden lives.
"Children, I can not see the faces of the heroes, nor the face ofthe maiden. I can not see when or where fate shall arrive, nor can I see the outcome.
"My children, lead the chosen to their fates as you have led thousands before. Fulfill your duties at my command as you have a thosuand times before.
"Go, my children. My eyes shall always watch you, my hands always protect you, my breath always lead you."

Morielen Offline

Die Träumerin

01.01.2008 21:51
#2 The Prophecies of Golnash Abdek antworten

"Children, there will be a third war amongst the Clans. The Sky Falcon's blade shall leave and find home in elven lands upon the ancient isle of magic. The bearer shall be chosen to be warrior of the two birds that hat each other. Marked as owned by two spirits and two clans.
"Children, this task will not be easy. The child will grow to be a man far before he is one. He will flee, and he will need aid to do so. Mages will wish his blood. And he shall willingly spill it.
"My Children, the child will be known amongst the clans and beyond. His name will be uttered in respect and awe, and he will be known in his new home as the moon's balde are known to us. And when the Grand War, the War of Wars, approaches, he will vanish.
"Oh children, the Man made Hero and Fallen, he will be Marked by his Spirit. His blood will be spilt, and he will return broken and full of vengeance. He will cause the Third War upon this Island. You must guide him, or he will destroy the clans with his unehard song.
"My Children, I bless you. Go, now. My eyes watch you, my hands protect you, my breath leads you."

Morielen Offline

Die Träumerin

07.01.2008 23:04
#3 The Prophecies of Golnash Abdek antworten

"I see it, I see the Red Star crashing in to the earth. I see the bloodied Lance, shattered shield and broken armor, and I see the bodies of those that followed the Red Star.
"I see the War that bloodied the lance, and the Fist that led the lance. But it is no more there. It abandoned the Lance, the Shield and the armor. The war moved on.
"I see all to clearly, battle is consumed by the element of war. Over the old battlefield a new one arises, and one far greater. But no one is to remember lance and star.
"I see your end, Vescinde, and it is all too near."

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen