Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 274 mal aufgerufen
 Fertige Geschichten
Morielen Offline

Die Träumerin

08.01.2008 20:23
Fall of an Angel antworten
„Mother?“ Aschech looked down to the little voice of her son. „What is it, Issai, Dear?“ she asked with a soft voice, holding her son's hand. She had no interest in letting him go, not until they were back at the mansion.
„I'm hungry, mother.“ The little boy looked up to his mother's silver-rimmed eyes, making an unhappy face. Aschech sighed. „We should be home soon, dear.“ she said, but she had the feeling that she was lost. She couldn't recognize the buildings that were around here, and she had no idea what was in which direction. Of course, she could have just risen in to the air to fly around and examine the area, but that was dangerous. There was enough risk that she walked through the city during day.
Issai looked extremely unhappy. His mother lifted him and kissed his forehead. „No worries, dear.“ she said before walking onward, trying to figure were she was. So many worries were on her mind. She had so much trouble. And she had a very bad feeling this day. Something would happen, and being lost was just the beginning of it.
Maybe an hour later, Aschech set her son down again. He felt that something was wrong, and asked, not letting go of his mother's hand. „We're lost.“ she admitted, crouching so that they were on the same level. They both were obviously all but happy.
Aschech knew that her son was able to move through the city far better than she. He had a gift that was incredibly important upon this world. But there was no way she would leave him alone. Of course, her wings would have been just as useful to figure where they were, but they were destined to give her attention that she needed to avoid. They were lost, completely. And now she pondered if it was worth the risk of flying.
She had no time to make a choice. She heard the familiar sound of metal rubbing metal, of pieces clattering in rhythm. The sound of armor, and of warriors earing it. Her eyes widened, and she immediately told her son to stay pressed against the wall, to be brave. Fear was in his eyes, but he did as told and made the wall his floor to stay tight against it. Aschech took the sword from her back and dropped its sheathe, taking a deep breath. She spread he wings and stood ready, and the moment she rose her sword, she could see the battlepriests in purest Eynit armor. She had no more god to pray to, no one to protect her out here. The priests said nothing as they saw her. They were out for a fight, immediately readying their weapons and heading for her.
Just barely she, as former Battlepriest, managed to hold her ground. She felt the terror of her son behind her, and her own fears, as, by sheer luck it seemed, she could defend herself.
A loud 'Bang!' startled her and her opponents. And suddenly a man, looking like he came from the house of one of the Hunter-Clans, and a woman, wearing nothing but weapons and a loincloth, fought the priests, and that rather effectively. She pondered if she should grab her son and flee. She almost did so, even, as she heard her son's panic. But then the Battlepriests were dead and another stranger came along, all demanding to know what was going on.
She still held her ground, her heavy sword raised to the strangers. „Who are you?“ she demanded, not trusting these people that have just killed two battlepriests with ease. Issai behind her whined. She just wanted to be home now, and there was no question that that was her son's wish too.
Morielen Offline

Die Träumerin

10.01.2008 21:32
#2 RE: Fall of an Angel antworten
So before her stood a spirit-caller, a hunter and a tribeswoman. They had saved her and her son, and they seemed to have no intention of harming her. Feeling no more threat, she sheathed her sword again and turned around to pick up her son, calming him. He was in tears, but he was brave enough to not cry.
"I do not know why I was assaulted." Aschech said to the others. "I'm surprised they found me, even." Issai sniffled. His mother wiped away the boy's tears, and that seemed to make him relax at least a little. The others still demanded more answers, but there was no more time to talk. More of the battlepriests were coming. Metal against metal, coming closer. They had to have heard the noise...
Quickly, Aschech looked around. Below her was a gutter. She would have liked a different option, but that was the only way of quick escape. She pointed to it, stepping off of it. The others had seen it to. The tribeswoman attempted to lift it, but failed. Aschech would have helped, but she didn't dare let go of her son again. The two men attempted to lift the gutter, yet it seemed the woman had gotten the hang of it and seemed to lift the thing on her own. Aschech was the first to leap down in to the stink.
Through the dim light, she could tell her son hated this place, and he mad ea face and held his nose. It almost made her smile, but the smile faded as the gutter closed again, and they were in total darkness. She would have given a lot now, for a flashlight. She felt Issai grip her tightly, and her own embrace tightened around him, showing him that she was there, that she was protecting him. The boy relaxed slightly.
A voice echoed, the voice of the spirit-caller. Short moments later, a light appeared. But after a close look, the light was not a light, but a living fire. Issai was fascinated by this and seemed to completely forget his worries as he watched the fiery thing. With light, the group moved, and aschech was to be sure to be somewhere in the middle. Issai was quickly frightened again as he heard things. And a short while later, as they reached a crossing, Aschech heard it too. It sounded like rats, big rats. They seemed to be surrounded, and that was not something she liked, neither did Issai like it. She whispered to him, calming him, while the tribeswoman moved on, down one path that they hoped bore no danger. Aschech followed her whilst the two men discussed what to do.
"Stop!" she suddenly shouted, preventing the woman to fall in to a basin right ahead of them. The men followed, finally coming, and frightened Issai found again distraction in the fire-spirit, watching it curiously. Now the rats were behind them, and a basin in front. Aschech could tell there was something within it, and she did not like it. Above the basin was a little light, and there had to be a way out of here. She suppressed the urge to cry to Eion for aid. He had abandoned her. Instead she held her son tight, who was confused and looked to his mother.
The Spirit-Caller began another ritual. She looked over to him, hoping that whatever he did was of use. And truly, it made her breath stop. A crack opened in existence, creating a passage to another world. Through the crack she saw only fires burning. Out of the crack stepped something that she had first mistaken for a Draemor-warrior, setting her in complete fear before she realized it was not a demon, but instead a powerful spirit of fire. The beast was all flame, and it bore a sword and a shield. The Spirit-caller gave his simple command to destroy whatever was in the basin, and it did as told.
Aschech wasn't sure if she should fear for her and her son's life or be in awe of the beast that appeared. It didn't frighten Issai, so he only watched with curious fascination as the creature stepped past her and leaped in to the basin. All she saw for the next few minutes was dense fog and somewhere in the distance a bright light. As she heard the screams of the beast, she was incredibly glad, relieved really, that such a frightful beast was summoned. Issai didn't like the fight. "Mother." he whispered. "That's scary."
Just barely seeing her son, she kissed his forehead. "I know. But it's over soon." she replied softly. The boy seemed to take that answer and just clung on to his mother. And then it was all over. The beast returned, just gave a nod to his summoner, then vanished through another crack of existence, back home. There still was fog, but Aschech was sure... "It's over now."
After the fog cleared, they leaped in to the basin, about two, maybe three lengths deep. It had been full of water, but the pure elemental of fire had turned all of it in to the dense fog during the battle. They found a ladder. Aschech hoped that it meant an end to running, and as they reached the surface, coming out upon a rather lively place, she sighed in relief. People stared, but she did not care. She glanced around for a moment, and immediately she knew where she was.
"Follow me, we're going home." she claimed, and without looking back to her saviors, she marched onward, only wanting to go home, be within safe walls and behind protective spells. Most of all, she wanted Issai safe and away from all the fear and terror. She wanted to calm him and tell him that everything was okay.
A short march later, there it stood, the small mansion that was completely out of place. The mansion belonging to her friends, the La Boums. As their home mansion upon Aerinoth, this building too had a life of its own. And it didn't want her to open the door...
Freyr Offline

Letztgültige Instanz

10.01.2008 23:31
#3 RE: Fall of an Angel antworten

Das lässt den Geisterrufer als soo viel mehr competent erscheinen als er eigentlich ist. ^^

---------

Anything I believe in I can do.
And I believe I can do Anything.

Ich habe das Geheimnis der Unsterblichkeit entdeckt.
...Nicht-Sterben...

Morielen Offline

Die Träumerin

15.01.2008 00:37
#4 RE: Fall of an Angel antworten
Frustrated she eyed the building. "I'm Aschech, these are my friends, and you're to let me inside! I live here y'know!"
Hesitant, the building opened the door. She shook her head, walking inside, first pointing her guests to the bathrooms. A relative of the La Boums greeted them, but disappeared quickly. "We meet in the kitchen, in an hour or so." someone suggested and so it happened. Aschech took care of herself and Issai too, getting the awful smell off her. It gave Issai time, too, to calm down and ask questions. But Aschech had no answers for her frightened Son. All she could do was tell him again and again that they were home now and that everything was all right.
After getting themselves clean and having their clothes changed, Aschech headed to the Kitchen, Issai walking beside her and holding her hand. There was chaos in the kitchen already, and everyone tried to cook something. Rolling her eyes, she explained how everything worked. Issai watched the near-naked woman. He pulled his mother's arm getting her attention. She looked down to him, but he pulled her lower, whispering in her ear. "Why does the woman have no clothes?" he asked. Aschech smirked. "They don't need any where she comes from, dear." The boy made big eyes, nodding in understanding. She moved a hand over his head then continued to help the others with cooking.
In the end, they sat in the dining room with specialties from everywhere. Issai continued to what the people, especially the strange woman, and so Aschech had to remind him several times to eat. The boy obeyed every time until he was distracted by the conversation, currently something about Eynit armor and priests.
"So why do they want to kill you?" was asked sometime later. Aschech shook her head. "I don't know." "Well they must have a reason?" She looked to Issai, who returned the glance, confused. "My only crime was giving birth to my son, but that's not punished with death..." She smiled at the boy to ensure that he didn't feel bad. It worked, and Issai smiled back at her. Aschech turned back to the conversation. "Is there anything else you could have done wrong to make them angry?" "No." was her answer. But they didn't believe her, bothered her more and more. In the end she shouted. "There is nothing i have done to Lysnith or the Priesthood that would make me deserve death by their Hand!"
Issai looked to her, frightened, and she was in obvious stress. She whispered no prayers to clam herself. Lysnith abandoned her, and so, she abandoned him. A short while later she took her son to put him in bed.
"Mother, are we in trouble because of me?" He asked as she covered him. But she shook her head. "No dear. This has nothing to do with you." Still worried, he didn't quite believe it yet. "Sure?" She nodded, kissing his forehead. "I'm sure of it, Issai." The boy relaxed. "Can you tell me a story?" Aschech smiled. "Which one." The boy pondered. "Of... Kilian the Birdie!" Aschech laughed, then told him that one story until the boy fell asleep. She watched him for long moments before leaving and heading to bed herself.

The following morning, at breakfast, the Mage came by. Aschech introduced him. after saying her cheery 'Good Morning!' to him. Issai glanced to the mage, but was quickly occupied by his sweetened cereals again, stabbing in to the bowl with his spoon. "You wouldn't like to buy some Eynit-armor, would you?"
The mage looked surprised, but the Hunter grinned at him widely, pulling a glove of Eynit off himself and showing it to the mage. Aschech lost track from there, taking care of Issai instead. "Stop playing with your food, dear." The boy eyed his mom, pondering on it, but then did so and stopped impaling his food. He watched the people again whispering to his mom. "How long will those people stay here?" His mother pondered. "For a while." she figured. The boy pouted, but then nodded, accepting the answer.
Sometime later, the three guests were finally thinking of how to help her and Issai out of the situation, though their ideas became odd and rather brutal. Aschech picked up her son and took him away.
"What were they talking about, mother?" She set her son down in his room. "About how to help us." The boy didn't quite understand. "But they will hurt people." She shook her head. "They're just thinking of what they could do to help us." she explained, crouching so they were at the same level. "That doesn't mean that they will actually do that. But now let's get you dressed, hmm?"
The boy still looked unhappy with the situation, but obidently, with his mother's help, he got himself out of his pajamas and in to a new set of clothes. Aschech smiled at him. "Is it okay for you if you play here for a bit?" "Alone?" he asked unhappily. His mother nodded. "Just a little while." He pondered about it, and in the end, he nodded. With another kiss, his mother left to see how far they were with discussing so far. They still where somewhere between 'trick them, kill them in some dark alley' and 'full out attack', so she didn't' stay to listen too long. Instead she went to the kitchen and made herself some coffee, checking her son right after. He had taken a ball and chased it around the room, even tried to catch as he threw it up and made the up a down...
Satisfied in seeing Issai having fun, she left again to join the others. Finally, they got some other ideas. "We could bring them to the Airwood-Forest. The Priests have nothing to do there, and neither does anyone else except for the tribes and hunter-families."
Aschech listened, finding this interesting. The idea of hiding in a forest wasn't to her liking, but she knew how to get along in the wild. And, really, it was by far better than being locked in to a house every damnable day. After being asked what she thought about it, she had to agree to it. "It's also far safer out there than here." she pointed out, and so it was decided. Her guests would look for a ship that left port the very next morning.
Aschech left, telling the news to her son. He paused playing, going on to the same level of 'up' and 'down' as his mother had (she told him to do that to save her from headaches), and tilted his head, holding his ball. "We're leaving?" he asked, just to be reassured. Aschech nodded. "Tomorrow morning we're leaving." The boy pouted, making his mother crouch and setting her hands on his shoulders. "Listen, Issai. It'll be better. There'll be no scary people trying to hurt us and you'll be under the sky every day. And I can fly with you."
The last argument made the boy smiled brightly. "Really?!" Hi smother nodded, returning the smile. "Really." So the boy grinned wide in joy and immediate started packing his things. Aschech helped him, packing the things he needed most in to his little backpack, and taking things out that he surely didn't need. This made them discuss some things, such as the stuffed dragon or a pencil with bears on it. In the end he got to keep both. Aschech shook her head with a smirk on her face. After packing, she gave her son a kiss and asked him to help her gather her things. Happily he did, and together they packed another large bag for her.
"Mother, why's your bag bigger than mine?" he suddenly asked. She had a simple answer: "Because I'm bigger than you." The boy pondered on that for a bit, but then figured it was a rather logic answer. So he nodded, accepting it, and continued packing a small pile of clothes in to the bag. Also that work was rewarded with a kiss, and Issai was lifted and carried downstairs. It was getting late again.
The others were back. That was, so Aschech assumed, a good situation. "Do we have a ship?" "One that leaves early in the morning." was the answer. That was excellent. They'd leave somewhere before morning to be there when the ship left. It could have been that she packed too early, but it worked out just fine. Issai made a bright face, looking forward to flying with his mother already.
"So we'd all better rest." she suggested. Before heading off to bed, she made herself and Issai some food. She took him upstairs again right after. But he was not ready to sleep yet. So she stayed with him in his room, playing with him, until she could put him in bed.
"Mother?" he asked, looking in to his mother's silver-rimmed eyes. "Yes, dear?" "Do we really have to go?" Aschech nodded. "We've been safe here for a long time, but now that there's people that want to hurt us, it's better if we leave for somewhere else where those bad people can't find us anymore."
Issai pondered. "Will Kijun visit us there?" She smiled. "I'm sure of it, dear." Issai pondered, then nodded. "Can you tell me a story, mother?"
Aschech didn't get much sleep. But she had to get up, and she pulled her son out of bed, getting him dressed. She carried him and both of their bags down the stairs, where the others were waiting. "I'm ready." she said. And with that, they left the building and made their way to the harbor.
In an alley, she heard them. She heard the familiar sound of armor. If she was tired before, she was no more. Immediately she flew and hid, setting her son down who, with the sudden action, was more awake now. "Issai, whatever happens, don't move." she said. She then carefully approached the building's edge to look down to the alley, careful to not be spotted.
There were five of the Battlepriests. Her companions seemed to get along, until one of them approached the party and demanded something. "Return the Holy Symbol of Eion Lysnith immediately!" he had spoken. But the party denied having anything. A bag was taken and opened, then emptied, all parts of a battlepriest's eynit armor falling out of it. The Hunter pulled his pistols in an instant and shot directly in to the Priests face. And then the battle begun.
It looked not very good. Aschech swore and unsheathed her sword, watching in case they needed aid. Sometime in to the battle, the Hunter was in danger, he was about to be attacked by a priest too many, so Aschech decided to take part. She looked to her son. "Stay where you are!" she said, then leaped off the building, flying. She wasn't spotted, so she came from behind, attacking as she had done a hundred times before.
But this time, she was to fail.
The Battlepriest spun around, to her surprise, and left a heavy wound in her body. She watched her own blood fly through the air, horrified. Had he hit more accurate, she might have been split in half. Shouting in pain, she crashed to the ground, shivering. It was getting cold, so cold. She knew this state, and that frightened her so terribly. She heard a loud bang. Somewhere at the edge of her sight, the Hunter had shot another priest and was working on loading his weapons again. Also he was in terror, knowing that if he was too slow, she would die. The battlepriest stepped over her, uncaring of his fallen companion, looking down at her. He rose his sword above her head, waiting for a moment, then stabbed down, muttering about Eion's Will. Aschech saw her final death. Thousands of memories spun through her head as she watched the blade falling towards her. She thought of Carnis, her Son, she thought of Lysnith, of the Lord, of Tainet, and of her Father, and her very last memory was her mother. She was in tears as the blade hit her. She screamed, with that one lost image of her mother at mind, until all that was left was final darkness.
Issai, terrified, crawled to the building's edge. His mother had told him not to move, but he wanted her nearby, wanted her to tell him all way okay. The bad man was there though. He stood above his mother that was hurt. She didn't move, not even when the bad man walked away. His lower lip started to shake. Then his entire body.
Several minutes later, after he cowered back in to his hiding place, still waiting for his mother, someone else came. It was one of the funny people that had helped them the other day. The man brought him to his mom, who still didn't move. It terrified him. She still wasn't moving. He began to cry and clung on to her, telling her to wake up, telling her that the bad men were gone. But she still didn't wake up. More people came and lifted her. He shouted and cried, and his words couldn't be understood anymore. One of the people (he couldn't keep them apart anymore), tried to lift him, but he struggled and punched and kicked until he was let go again, running to his mother's body.
They walked all the way back to Kijun's vacation house. Then they were let in. His mother's body was set down on the floor and he immediately clung on her, angry, sad. They wanted to fly! They wanted to be safe! But those bad people hurt her! It was all the fault of those bad people. Now his mom wouldn't wake up anymore, no matter what he did. He cried and cried, he begged, shouted, plead, hoped.
But nothing helped. He was now alone...
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen